KM Singapore 2012: “Exploring the Frontiers of KM”
Date: 5 – 7 Sep 2012 (Wed -Fri)
Venue: Swissotel Merchant Court
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
KM Singapore 2012 is the 9th IKM Conference organised by iKMS. The theme for this year’s conference is “Exploring the Frontiers of KM”. We want to look at emerging trends and reflect on implications for information and knowledge managers. Such trends may be in the realms of business management, IT, science, economy or society.
The conference aims to bring together the IKM Community in Singapore, both IKM practitioners and partners from the public and private sectors to share and learn about the latest development in KM in Singapore and beyond.
Registration is now open. And Early Bird discount lasts for a month, until 31 July.
This year highlights include:
- International keynotes: David Weinberger (via teleconference)
- Practitioner case presentations
- Pre-Conference workshops (on 5 Sep): Change Management by Praba Nair and The Role of the Intranet in the Digital Workplace of the Future by Janus Boye.
Who should attend:
- KM / IM / OD / OE practitioners
- HR professionals
- Senior executives
How participants will benefit:
- Gain insights on the trends and opportunities facing IKM professionals today
- Gain insights on how other organisations capture, share, and reuse their corporate knowledge
- Exchange ideas on how to cultivate a learning and sharing culture.
Contact: Ng Wai Kong
Tanjong Pagar Post Office P.O.Box 214, Singapore 910808
Tel: 6221 0383